Your shopping cart is empty!
Davanta Adams (#17)
- Posted career highs for receptions (75), receiving yards (997) and receiving TDs (12) in 2016, finishing tied for No. 2 in the NFL in TD catches behind teammate Jordy Nelson (14).
- Registered at least one TD catch in nine games last season, tied for No. 2 in the league behind Nelson (11), and recorded a career-high four 100-yard receiving games and a career-best 10 catches of 25-plus yards.
- Had 13 catches in Week 7 vs. Chicago and 12 receptions in Week 8 at Atlanta last season, becoming the first player in franchise history to register 12-plus catches in back-to-back games.
- Joined Nelson to become only the second teammate duo in team history (Nelson and WR Randall Cobb in 2014) with 12-plus TD catches each in the same season.
- Was tied for the league lead in 2016 with multiple receiving TDs in three games.
- Registered nine TD receptions in Weeks 9-17 last season, tied with Nelson for the league lead over that span.
- Posted 163 receptions from 2014-16, the fourth most in team history by a player in his first three NFL seasons behind WRs Sterling Sharpe (212), Greg Jennings (178) and James Lofton (171).
- Caught 50 passes for 483 yards (9.7 avg.) and a TD in 2015 despite missing three games due to an ankle injury.
- Played in all 16 games with 11 starts as a rookie in 2014, hauling in 38 receptions for 446 yards (11.7 avg.) and three TDs. Also started both playoff contests and caught eight passes for 124 yards (15.5 avg.) and a TD.
- Registered 121 receiving yards in the Week 13 win vs. New England in ’14, the most by a Green Bay rookie since Sharpe’s 124-yard effort vs. Detroit on Nov. 20, 1988.
- Set franchise postseason single-game records for the most catches and receiving yards by a rookie when he posted seven grabs for 117 yards (16.7 avg.) and a TD in the 2014 NFC Divisional playoff victory vs. Dallas.
Mini Helmet Authographed by Wide Receiver Davante Adams and including a certificate of authentici..
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)